Follow by Email

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nightlight

Shadowy views of my night time work table with puppets and poppets ensconced, awaiting their moment on the stage...alongside some small mixed media works in progress.






I recently discovered this small brass and bone Moroccan mirror with broken frame on the dumpster top--brought it back to my workspace and filled the gaps with a mosaic of minuscule shells from the magic isle of Noirmoutier on France's Atlantic coast. It now has a proud, toothy grin.
Of Griffin Claw and Dragon Tooth


2 comments:

  1. Your workspace looks like it has a life of it's own...how magickal. I love the Griffin Claw and Dragon tooth mirror. What a marvy find. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda--Maybe I should have taken a before picture of the mirror as well--might have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete