Friday, March 4, 2011

Nightlight

Shadowy views of my night time work table with puppets and poppets ensconced, awaiting their moment on the stage...alongside some small mixed media works in progress.






I recently discovered this small brass and bone Moroccan mirror with broken frame on the dumpster top--brought it back to my workspace and filled the gaps with a mosaic of minuscule shells from the magic isle of Noirmoutier on France's Atlantic coast. It now has a proud, toothy grin.
Of Griffin Claw and Dragon Tooth


2 comments:

  1. Your workspace looks like it has a life of it's own...how magickal. I love the Griffin Claw and Dragon tooth mirror. What a marvy find. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda--Maybe I should have taken a before picture of the mirror as well--might have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete