Sunday, November 30, 2014

Faery Calendars Are Here!

Choosing a new wall calendar each December has become something of a ritual with me. I look for calendar art that is unique and inspiring---something to set the daily tone for what I hope will be a new year full of creativity and joy.
This year I decided to try something different and create a calendar using my own imagery. I hope it will inspire me to see something of what I've already accomplished and also provide an impetus to continue to create and explore. I make many different types of art but I selected images of my faery miniatures as something I could enjoy and also share with people of all ages--- The response to my work in the realm of faery has always been so warm and genuine.
The Lulu site has published a twelve month wall calendar of my faery art, available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/diana-heyne/the-faery-art-of-diana-heyne/calendar/product-21918169.html You can view all the images and month pages on the Lulu site and see if this calendar might be the right one to start your new year off in an enchanting way! It has twelve full colour images of my faery natural materials art works in a format designed to look like a vintage photo album
The calendar is in English but it has holidays for the US, UK and France noted for each month. Lulu online shops are also available in various European countries, the US and Australia and you can click to see the site in your home language and currency.
Here's a peek at what lies inside....

 



 





 


Whatever your choice in calendars may you have a wonderful New Year all year long!

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

2 comments: